Two Bits Kid
Based in Berlin, Germany
April 11, 2014
Press / Business Contact:
Aeon of Sands – The Trail is a retro low fantasy RPG set in a post-apocalyptic world, with first person, grid-based exploration, puzzles, real-time combat, and a fully illustrated, non-linear, choose your story adventure.
The game follows the misadventures of a likeable slacker, who is suddenly thrown out of his cosy home into a terrible, infinite desert that seems to hate him.
Accompany the vain, nap-loving clerk Setrani through his story.
Guide his travels over a dangerous land, ravaged by the weather and by tribal enmity. Struggle with him, as the desert's wicked sense of humor and unpredictability set him trap after trap on his path.
Setrani is introduced to new situations via multiple choice illustrated dialogues.
Based on your decisions, new areas can be explored while other become inaccessible, you meet new companions or make enemies of them.
It's basically choose your adventure featuring dungeon crawling!
- Choose your path, or stumble around blindly! Let nonlinearity be your pal!
- Replay it! Do it differently all over, and still manage to sabotage civilisation!
- Travel the large desert like there's no tomorrow!
- Play with magic, which is most often as dangerous to you as to others!
- Face multiple endings, and more often, your own!
- Real-time combat
- 20 locations and more than 60 mazes and dungeons to explore
- More than 140 dialogues
- Completely hand drawn 2.5D environment, 240 hand-drawn illustrations
- Up to 2 other characters can join your party during play
- Each character’s personality influences the outcome of the story, and opens up new paths
- platforms: Windows | MacOSX
- release: December 4, 2018
#1 - Aeon of Sands – The Trail | Release Date Announcement Trailer | PC YouTube
#2 - Aeon of Sands - The Trail - new rpg gameplay, 1st person dungeon crawler (HD) YouTube
#3 - Aeon of Sands - The Trail - Story + Dialogue/Quest-System (HD) YouTube
#4 - Aeon of Sands - magic system, new spell selection and ambient audio ambient! YouTube
There are far more images available, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
About the developers
TWO BITS KID is Florian Fischer and Marco Pedrana.
Florian is a Softwarearchitect and Softwaredeveloper and responsible for technical direction, game-mechanics and programming.
Marco is a draftsman and illustrator by trade and a social narrative artist; he is responsible for game direction, story, visuals and audio editing .
Team & Repeating Collaborators
Founder of TwoBitsKid, Artist, Game Direction, Story
Founder of TwoBitsKid, Technical Direction, Development
external Artist - Music
external Artist - Spells
external Artist - Spells